02/09/2023 by Troy Huggett, M.S. 0 Comments
Favorite Green Beans
You'll love this simple, quick and super healthy recipe - check it out :)
Green beans are low in calories and packed with vitamins and healthy fiber. This dish comes together quickly and the flavors are deliciously tangy.
Here's what you need:
- 8oz fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons diced yellow onion
- dash of salt and pepper
- Steam the green beans until soft, yet still with a slight crunch.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Add the green beans and toss together.
- Transfer beans to serving dish and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 94 calories, 4g fat, 9.5g carbohydrate, 3.3g fiber, and 2g protei
Get Strong - Stay Fit!
Leave a comment