03/08/2023 by Troy Huggett, M.S. 0 Comments
Grilled Bok Choy
Pull out the grill and get ready for the mouth to start watering .....
Ready to grill?
Throw some bok choy on the BBQ! Bok choy is packed with vitamins A, C and K, as well as beta carotene. This grilled bok choy has tender stems and crispy leaf edges.
Here's what you need...
- 2 lbs bok choy
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat grill and lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and seasonings. Mix well.
- Slice the bottom off the head of bok choy, and wash each stem.
- Lay bok choy on prepared grill. Brush with the seasoned oil mixture. Cover grill and cook until stems show grill marks, about 4 minutes. Turn the bok choy, brush with more seasoned oil mixture and grill the other side.
- Transfer to platter and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 36.5 calories, 2.6g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 2g protein
Get Strong - Stay Fit!
Leave a comment