03/02/2023 by Troy Huggett, M.S. 0 Comments
Smoked Salmon Wrap
Don't miss your chance to make this great Salmon dish!
Salmon is a rich source of omega 3 as well as protein. Couple that with sprouted grain tortilla and fresh arugula and you've got yourself a healthy, balanced meal that's ready in only 5 minutes.
Here's what you need:
- 1 Sprouted grain tortilla
- 1 Tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- 4 oz Smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over one side of tortilla.
- Place the salmon in the center of the tortilla.
- Top with arugula.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Roll the tortilla and slice in half.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 175 calories, 6g fat, 12.5g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 16.5g protein
Get Strong - Stay Fit!