12/21/2022 by Troy Huggett, M.S. 0 Comments
Broiled White Fish with Brown Rice & Veggies
Enjoy some whitefish!
This is a great meal for cutting calories and dropping weight. Watch your portions with the brown rice in order to stay within your daily calorie goal. White fish is packed with protein - just what you need for toning your body.
Here's what you need:
- 2 fillets white fish
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- seafood seasoning
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup brown rice, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- Preheat broiler.
- Grease your broil pan with the olive oil.
- Place the fillets and bell pepper in the pan, squeeze the lemon juice over it.
- Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and paprika.
- Place the pan under the broiler for 5-7 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning.
- Add the broccoli and cook for another minute until soft.
- Mix the cooked brown rice with the salsa and divide between two plates.
- Place a fillet on each bed of rice along with half of the veggies.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 203 calories, 3g fat, 24g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 19g protein
Get Strong - Stay Fit!
Leave a comment