01/24/2023 by Troy Huggett, M.S. 0 Comments
Seasoned Ahi Steak
Take your seafood to an entirely different level with this amazing Ahi Steak!
Ahi tuna is high in protein and low in fat, the perfect combination for building a lean, toned body. Add a side of roasted asparagus for a delicious healthy meal.
Here's what you need:
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, minced
- dash of salt and pepper
- 4 (6oz) ahi tuna steaks
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Add tuna to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once. Drain and discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the tuna in a glass pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn the steaks and bake for another 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 312 calories, 10g fat, .6g carbohydrate, .2g fiber, and 50g protein
Get Strong - Stay Fit!