04/17/2023 by Troy Huggett, M.S. 0 Comments
Tasty Tuna Lettuce Wraps
TUNA Anyone??? Give this Lettuce Wrap recipe a try and enjoy it :)
Who needs bread weighing them down? These tasty tuna lettuce wraps are so much better than a traditional tuna sandwich, and will leave you feeling light and lean. Use wild-caught Albacore Tuna packed in water.
Here's what you need...
- 1 (5oz) can Albacore Tuna, packed in water
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 Tablespoon relish
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 4-6 butterhead lettuce leaves, washed
- In a medium bowl, flake the drained tuna with fork.
- Add celery, relish, mayo, mustard, dill and pepper. Mix well.
- Place lettuce leaves on plates, evenly divide cabbage on the leaves and then fill with tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle with dried dill weed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 148calories, 7g fat, 434mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 13g protein
Get Strong - Stay Fit!